Oprah Winfrey explains why she never wanted children: 'I wouldn't have been a good mum’ - Risingsuntv - Welcome To Rising Sun TV Blog

Trending News, Events, Politics, Entertainment, World News and lots more...

Saturday 10 March 2018

Oprah Winfrey explains why she never wanted children: 'I wouldn't have been a good mum’ - Risingsuntv


64-year-old billionaire media mogul Oprah Winfrey says
she never had children because she doesn’t have
motherly instincts.

She said she believes she would have
been a terrible mother because she can’t communicate
with anyone who cannot speak. Lol.

Oprah opened up about her decision not to have children
during a sit down with Gwyneth Paltrow‘s first episode of
“The Goop” podcast.

Oprah told Paltrow she could never have raised two
babies like Paltrow has done because raising babies
would have been too frustrating.

“I don’t think I would have been a good mother
for baby children, because I need you to talk to
me, and I need you to tell me what’s wrong,” she
said. “I can’t just figure it out. I knew this about
myself.”


I was always better with kids once they turned
two-and-a-half, three, I had a real resonance with
them. Gayle (King) was like, ‘Don’t you love
babies?’ I was like, ‘Oh, babies are fine.’ It didn’t
feel like [having babies] was for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rising Sun TV Blog